As things stand, healthcare is inefficient, inequitable, and unsustainable. Patients cannot afford insurance; those that can afford insurance are faced with high premiums, copays, coinsurance, deductibles, out-of-network balance billing. Care is delayed and denied by prior authorizations and insurance company interference. Patients face enormous prescription drug costs. Monopolized hospital systems offer a lack of choice, cost transparency, and pricing regulation for patients. It's time to create a system that supports health over wealth.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment